Friday, February 12, 2010

Vacances d'Hiver!

Yes folks, its that time of year again, time for the French to go on another vacation. I for one, have been working very hard, this month alone I have worked a whopping 15 hours due to class cancellations and my bus getting stuck on an icy road en route to Lodeve yesterday morning. So, with that behind me, it is now time to depart on our next vacation. This time my friends and I are going to Malta! Malta is a tiny island country in the middle of the Mediterranean not far from Sicily. Our journey begins today when eight of us will take the train down to Perpignan, then the exciting FrogBus will take us to the airport in Girona, Spain where we will begin our 8 hour wait for our 7am flight departure. At around 9 am on Saturday morning we will land in Malta where we will be greeted by Krista and Stefan our lovely Maltese hosts whom we spent four wonderful months with in Montpellier!
So I bid you all farewell, and I will try my very best to keep everyone updated on my wherabouts for the next two weeks!
Me and my Maltese friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment